Thursday, December 31, 2009

hey hey 2010!

Finally we came to the end of year 2009.
The most important was, it's my mama's birthday today. haha XD



2009 was a turning point of my life and life is still going on.

My first year of pharmacy life I didnt do well in the last sem. Yet i am still in the run of becoming a pharmacist. I am blessed. I am thankful to my parents for supporting me during my ups and downs. I will do you proud.
Jia You Choon Ling!





Nixon Ooi. Thanks for giving me so much love, very inexpressible.


Erm...things happened this year. Whatever that passed are past.
Looking forward to the year ahead especially my pharmacy 2nd year.
It will be more challenging. I am ready.

Ganbatte!

The clock is pointing at 12 sharp! it's 1.1.10 Happy New Year~!
Starting from today, i gotta work. No more dating with him i am so sien....

Sien narh~

but, i am still enjoying my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment