Sunday, May 9, 2010

Simple Life

Nini came to look for me during these 3 days.
I have been really enjoying the days when he was with me...

Planned to go Sunway Lagoon and Kuala Lumpur,
yet we never went to these places due to some constraints...
I still felt very blissful :)
Ip Man 2 and Ice Kacang Puppy Love are really fantastic, moving and impressive.
Ice skating was so fun and sweet.
Hand in hand we circling the ice field
we fell and it's so painful
he kissed all my pain away.
We had scrumptious meals.
The importance was i had those with HIM.
which was what i longed for.
Nini also shopped groceries for me.
I will never need to be starved anymore.
He is so thoughtful and caring.

I just sent him off to the bus station at Pudu Raya...
the feeling of bye-bye really struck us hard
sigh...
he was so worrying that he wanna assure me board the bus safely,
then only he went to take the bus which going to Bukit Jalil...
The first second when he was out of my sight
i started to missing him dy.
i feel i am lost without him...
right after i reached my hostel,
i felt every thing is so strange to me.
the building, the corridor, the room.
feel like to cry.
i know, i am still not getting to the life here.

He is in the bus, sleeping right now.


Though walking is torturing.
i just enjoy walking together with him.
we cherish.

Today is mother's day...
sobsob...
Now i am missing my mother so much too.

nini said he will be coming to sunway again in june with his papa mama.
Right on the day i finish my last exam.
Then we will go playing water.
and going back together with them :)
I am so so happy now.

 Bearby ♥ Treny

4 comments:

  1. ^^ See you around in Sunway soon Catherinie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will meet him soon isn't? stay strong and I believe his love will motivate u all along! jia you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Elaine! i have your blessings :)
    you are sweet! Stay sweet & happy with ur bf yea!
    p/s: u n ur bf are very compatible seriously :)

    ReplyDelete