Monday, March 7, 2011

Repentance

Sigh... I am a crazy shopaholic. I am really afraid of  out on a spree now. I had spent too much...as in, really a-lot....in just a week. This makes me start feeling guilty and fearful of how terrible I am.... Always planned to go for window shopping only, but every time ended up with unplanned buying heaps of stuffs. I couldn't resist the temptation to buy clothing, skincare products,  and some japanese sweet stuffs. I guess if my parents knew about this, they would kill me without mercy or they would cut down my pocket money that merely survive me with monthly food. sigh... 

There must be a problem lying within me.... I have no other feeling when i do buying, i just try on whatever i like and pay. That's the big problem! I never think twice before buying. I am totally ill. I have no skill of managing my money cautiously. Such behavior has already scared me out. I should repent of my thoughtless act. seriously... 

I am a grown-up. Self-management is important. As a pharmacist-to-be, i must be self-disciplined. I must try to control myself not to simply spend a penny. They are my parents' hardwork.

Do not give easy promise Lynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment