I had been too busy to update a new blogpost.
Came back to Sunway on 31st Jan T_T
Officially started my first placement at a government hospital in Serdang on 8th Feb.
Arrrrrrrrrrr and yeaaahhhhh are all i can say. haha..
My v-day was just as ordinary as some others who haven't met their life partners
or those whose partners staying a distance from them.
I spent it with friends :) and it was joyous
I don't blame him for not giving me an unforgettable moment
Coz we are really so in love that
not being together on special days don't make us strange
but hearts close to each other.
So far yet so near ♥
Ahmm, I missed a valentine's dinner with him.
So i decided to cook him some dishes as for our missed v-dinner, on air. haha
Feel my love?
Wow it looks very delicious! Nixon is so lucky to have a great cook for him! XD to bad my boy doesn't have. XD
ReplyDelete