Monday, August 30, 2010

[♥]

It's his 4th day in HK...
I still cannot accept the fact that he is already there...
 I wonder why...

Perhaps our physical distance is even further away? Actually that's not a big deal...
I should have already used to staying alone without him. 
Why am i still feeling lost? 
seriously i miss him really much!

From the day he steps into my life, things have really been changing...
what i perceived of myself in a relationship before: an independent and a tough me,
had already gone.
I realize i can be so weak.... i am just an ordinary girl.
I have just become more and more relying on him.
It's not a habit though.

When he was in JB or Sg, i could receive few calls and texts from him every week.
After the first call he made to me once he reached HK,
i hardly receive a call or a text from him.
It's expensive and i understand.
So my phone is now already in hibernating state...haa...
there we just make use of skype.
 And, whenever we miss each other, we leave messages in the inbox .
I still can order him to play country story, do this and that for me. :p
Life goes on as usual.
But i am missing him more and more from days to days.

My emotions will go up and down every time i read his blog...
I am not blinded by his magic anyway :p
Recently he blogs more intensively...
He updates everyday and those posts make my every little day.
He does so to let me know how he is doing there...
Really hope that he can soon adapt to the new environment 
and pick up Cantonese in no time.
He is a fast learner, i have faith in him.

I am really grateful. 
Thank gods!

=================================================

Just came back from my sweet home ytd...
had really enjoyed those days staying at home...
 my youngest bro didn't bully me :)
it's so much blissful to eat my mum's cooking.
i seriously don't like and still couldn't accept KL food (except Japanese food).
salty and oily. (i'm sorry, no offence yea....)
My taste buds are not choosy, i just ask for some bland yet tasty food
I can eat alot. But i just can't make myself to eat more when i am here. 
Every time when i face those food, my appetite will just automatically turn off.
I don't want to waste food though. 
Therefore i always force myself to finish them all. Barely i could.
Still have 2+ years to go... 
Anyway, i should make myself do it even i dont like it.
 Hey Choon Ling, eat more!!!

===============================================

Tmr is National Day.  
Parents wont be around for the whole next week as they go traveling. 
Babies said they want to see giraffe....
so papa and mama are going to bring my nieces to Malacca Zoo.
 I said, should bring them to the crocodile farm. 
Those who are naughty will be fed.
Those who don't eat much and are very small size, 
will be eaten up by crocs in few seconds.
They were frightened lol. I am bad. Not in purpose though.
They are now already at kinder one. Learning still in progress :)

================================================ 


It's now already week 7 :(
So many things to do, yet so little time. 
Presentation, assignments, reports and tests
are coming up in 5 week time.
Hopefully i can cope with them...
   must buck up Choon Ling.



2 comments:

  1. I understand your feeling, I'm same like you too... I miss him so much, even I see him everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...
    i am so envying u for able to meet up ur bf everyday while i couldn't >_< haha... think ur bf has pampered u too much liao :p

    ReplyDelete