Okay as the title of this post stated. thanks to Min Min Hoi who described me with this funny term "恨嫁".
Recently i have been so obsessed with cooking. Always thought i DID NOT know to cook in the past, but actually, i CAN cook! It is just whether i have the will to do it or not and wow never knew that i can cook well (*a herm... at least my cooking is edible *arrhh so proud of myself, 可以进厨房也可以上大堂,可以嫁了). I enjoy cooking coz I am really fed up with d outside food which is usually too salty, too oily, and i dislike fried and spicy stuffs. yea my appetite is getting smaller and little compared to before. So it's like putting me on the verge of losing weight..No way!!! i don't wanna lose any more weight, i am still 5kg behind of my target! T__T
No msg, little oil or none, little salt added or none. My mum's cooking style... I am so my mum....haha....
Okay these are my cooking Hx:
Very easy to make.
 |
| Mixed veggie salad |
 |
| Fruit & veggie salad |
 |
| Appleberry yoghurt |
 |
| Spaghetti with ham & mushroom |
 |
| Bakuteh |
 |
| Miso wanton noodles |
 |
| Energy Booster |
 |
| Yoghurette chicken cutlet spaghetti |
 |
| Chicken soup |
 |
| Lamb chop |
 |
Mee hun kueh
|
Wa..... look very delicious leh!!! hope i can try your cooking too! and learn how to cook from you! I never really cook before, because I don't have a kitchen to try out. =(
ReplyDeletehaha thanks thanks elaine! try it out at your home when u are back then~ the process of cooking is so fun and enjoyable, thats also my first time hey..love cooking with jars of love pouring in <3
ReplyDeleteYeap will try it out someday! =D
ReplyDelete