Monday, August 8, 2011

Hye week 3

Hectic life i am leading now
I am glad that i still survive
after staying awake the whole yesterday's night
to complete my assignment
simply wanted to submit it before it's due.
ended up skipping classes today just to compensate the sleep deprivation
*I felt guilty actually
Life is beautiful aye, isn't it? keke

It is just the 3rd week though!
 More to go, more to go............

Placement again on tomorrow.
Seriously i like the environment in Sau Seng Lum,
the FEs are super helpful :D



I doubted if i had attention deficit syndrome
just couldn't get myself sit properly at the table
and i have difficulty concentrating while doing my works
/.\
Narh it's just a random thought that crossed my mind


Keep up Choon Ling!!!

Missing home badly
I wanna go home...

3 comments:

  1. I tried that b4!! XD i feel guilty too, but at least i skip class to sleep around the end of the semester, so not so bad...hehe. Have you done medical psychology? I just did it last semester, ADHD or ADS has many signs and symptoms, not merely just inattentive. So i think yours is *think too much* syndrome! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had done psychosociology but not medical psychology aye.. Had studied drugs used to treat ADHD but nothing on ADHD Sx yet, probably next year? yea i am really thinking too much~ haha! I am just not that keen on doing sth thats why i putz around? very fatigued after rounds of lectures and works though...
    Coping well with ur studies and posting so far? jiayou!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet every student will have the same problem la. who wouldn't be tired after long hours of lectures and tons of assignments? Still find it hard to cope with posting, having hard time to get patient's info and understanding Doctor's hand writing!! =(

    ReplyDelete