Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Who moved my cheese?

I remember when i was twelve,
I read the book "谁偷走了我的芝士" 
I kinda like the story.
But i think i was too young to completely understand
the messages it trying to convey.
Now i watched this.
An inspiring short movie.
It quite implies the situation or life i am having now.
Not every thing i must keep holding on to it
as changes are inevitable.
so must never be afraid to take a step forward
when fear nears you. 
Learning. :)
Ganbatte!

Cheese yea i love cheese :D

3 comments:

  1. hehe! i watched this also, posted on my facebook too!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i thought u have been abandoning your fb for quite some time as i read from your blog hehe... This is really a good one =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea. I deactivated the old one and created a new account! added you, approve me ya! =D

    ReplyDelete