Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sigh......

Haiz.......
Today, my roomate just came in.
I am not so happy sigh.
Though i used to be so emo (about 4 days?!)
during those days alone in the room.
But then, I started to enjoy living alone.
As I had more space and privacy
i could do whatever i liked to.
Now,
I lose those happy time
that i could chat and video cam freely with nini once.
Feel like being restricted by a stranger.

Anyway, i have to re-adapt myself to this new life again.

SIGH.........


Hrm.... I should feel pleased larrr....
Coz, my roomate is my junior!
She is taking pharmacy as well hehehehe....
Luckily......huuuu......
If she was a business or art student, then cham ler....
Coz business students are quite free and they sleep earlier than us who taking sciences.
haha :(

Actually, i am quite scared of her asking me problems leh....
I am afraid i wont be able to solve her problem
then i gg ler.... very paiseh also d leh....lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment