It supposed to be a very good morning
N my purpose of writing this blog was actually
to tell it's our 7th month today!
'm so touched after reading what you wrote...
I' m getting to understand you more deeply from there
though we are now some distance apart...
Eventually i ruined our happy and sweet morning...
Soni....
Sigh, i know you are still angry with me...
What if i never said a word
would u still be angry?
I am in my difficult situation
i need u to understand me big-heartedly...
i know u do,
and u do give me lotsa freedom
becoz u trust me.
i am sorry to let u worry...
Be reassured my love...
I won't allow things to go beyond the boundaries.
Now, i am drawing a big big circle at the dark corner of my room
*so desperate and sobbing... T____T
which can only accommodate you and me.
* i love nobody nobody but you!
How bearable you are to see your baby crying.......
I want you to smile k my sweetheart
lai~ gimme a big broad smile k???
k??
k?
OK~!!! =D
muackss! good baby's nini~
N my purpose of writing this blog was actually
to tell it's our 7th month today!
'm so touched after reading what you wrote...
I' m getting to understand you more deeply from there
though we are now some distance apart...
Eventually i ruined our happy and sweet morning...
Soni....
Sigh, i know you are still angry with me...
What if i never said a word
would u still be angry?
I am in my difficult situation
i need u to understand me big-heartedly...
i know u do,
and u do give me lotsa freedom
becoz u trust me.
i am sorry to let u worry...
Be reassured my love...
I won't allow things to go beyond the boundaries.
Now, i am drawing a big big circle at the dark corner of my room
*so desperate and sobbing... T____T
which can only accommodate you and me.
* i love nobody nobody but you!
How bearable you are to see your baby crying.......
I want you to smile k my sweetheartlai~ gimme a big broad smile k???
k??
k?
OK~!!! =D
muackss! good baby's nini~
No comments:
Post a Comment