Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy 2nd Anniversary ツ

For 2 years, he has been my best friend, my partner, my lover. It is not easy for us to get to this far as most time we are not by each side. I love being with him but I understand that we can't just stick to each other everyday. There are more things to do other than maintaining this relationship. I realize we have really grown up and gained loads from these very short 2 years r/s. At the early time, I would say he used to be very possessive, a not so mature thinking person, and easily got jealous out of any trivial matters. I did not rely on him that much and i tended to lead the "single" life. I always taught him the "right way" he should be. Then he has become the real adult man. Later..... hrm....okay, I have become the girl with a very unruly behavior, becoz he too much dotes on me. and yea, I am a super bad gf now, always giving him the hardest time. Like my parents, he is also the one whom i can share my good and bad times with. Sometimes, I wouldn't disclose my deep sadness to my parents whenever i meet difficulties, coz i don't want them to be worried about me, especially now i am staying that far from them. Now hardly i would voice my inner feelings to any friends, as i don't think friends are that reliable after some lessons i learned. so he becomes the best person i can htht with. also, he owns his philosophy of life and always holds on to his principles. That's also the goodness of him i admire. After all the talks, I am grateful that I have him as the partner of life, he is sent by God to me. God praised he is a good man too (*eh ni u know larrr haha...) 

Happy anniversary nini!!! super love you yo :3

Bearby

 

3 comments:

  1. Hehe so sweet! so much of your words reflect my feelings towards my boy too. Happy anniversary to you and nixon! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha really? so i think you are as well a very mischievous gf haha...but thats also sth that hold us strong and sweet in this r/s, coz the partner is willing to get tortured :D thanks yo elain ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeap, and he used to be very possessive and immature too! yea exactly! I believe our partners enjoy being tortured too! hehe =D

    ReplyDelete