Another half an hour gonna be my day.
I am so down...
T____T
This is the 2nd year i staying at here, not going back my hometown.
Even though last year i had friends celebrated for me...
instead, i felt happier if i was at home.
It doesn't matter if i won't get one or more cakes.
At least, i can hear mama says
" 哇...有人生日了叻~
读书要加油懂吗?"
then "等下帮我洗脸和按摩蛤"
papa says "读书要读好来啊,工作辛苦啊,钱不要乱花啊..."
my sis will say " eh~ 姐姐,你今天生日啊?hehehe
(*with a shy shy tone) 祝你生日快乐啦~"
my didi definately will say," 哇~你看我又比你高了叻,
以前你不是很高的咩?现在比我矮了呼呼~"
And my babies will tell me "大姑~生 '子' 快乐~"
I miss my home so badly...
missing you too nini...
I feel lonely.
I know my mama missing me.
Yet she insists not to let me go home.
She wants me to study.
She doesn't want me to go out on my birthday.
My tears are dangling...
Thinking of Michael Buble's song
"Home"
sigh...
一个人的生日,很难过。
生日快乐...我对自己说...
I am so down...
T____T
This is the 2nd year i staying at here, not going back my hometown.
Even though last year i had friends celebrated for me...
instead, i felt happier if i was at home.
It doesn't matter if i won't get one or more cakes.
At least, i can hear mama says
" 哇...有人生日了叻~
读书要加油懂吗?"
then "等下帮我洗脸和按摩蛤"
papa says "读书要读好来啊,工作辛苦啊,钱不要乱花啊..."
my sis will say " eh~ 姐姐,你今天生日啊?hehehe
(*with a shy shy tone) 祝你生日快乐啦~"
my didi definately will say," 哇~你看我又比你高了叻,
以前你不是很高的咩?现在比我矮了呼呼~"
And my babies will tell me "大姑~生 '子' 快乐~"
I miss my home so badly...
missing you too nini...
I feel lonely.
I know my mama missing me.
Yet she insists not to let me go home.
She wants me to study.
She doesn't want me to go out on my birthday.
My tears are dangling...
Thinking of Michael Buble's song
"Home"
sigh...
一个人的生日,很难过。
生日快乐...我对自己说...
cheer up gal...
ReplyDeleteU will get what u want one day...
keep in touch k^^
thx yo cheemei^^ i hope you too o :)
ReplyDelete